I picked up the lovely outfit at My Attic at The Deck last week and just am getting around to wearing it. It is such a happy outfit, that I decided to go to the lovely beachfront sim Juicy that seemed sure to suit the mood of the dress – and of course it did. Those shoes you see are from Gos – his espadrilles that came out right about the time Viewer 2 got rid of invisiprims, so they are are current as if they had been released yesterday.
This outfit from DCNY for My Attic is so complete! It includes the bracelet and necklace, hat and tote bag as well as the darling yellow and black dress.
I wore a tattoo-based hair with an attachment from Amacci and just lowered it to the base of my head instead of midpoint to get a look that worked well with the hat but still had some visible hair. The skin is from PXL Creations – the new Kate skin line – and look how well the tattoo eyeshadow from PXL’s Gaia works with it – so long as you are wearing the same skin tone. The earrings are from Creamshop which has closed and is very much missed.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status
- Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] KATE NAT Pale Lips Glossy (Tattoo)
- Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 – Deep Copper
- [PXL] KATE NAT Aqua Eyes (Tattoo)
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: MiaMai
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Pink #3
- Hair: Amacci Twisted Hair Knot ~ Dark Copper
- Clothing: DCNY_ Beachwear Dress
- Shoes: [Gos] Espadrilles
- Jewelry: (creamshop) Glam earring (lemon) M
- DCNY_Vintage Summer Beachwear Bag_Lemon (AO)
- DCNY_Vintage Summer Beachwear Hat_Lemon (right ear)
- DCNY_Vintage Summer Beachwear_Oversized Pearl Bracelet Lemon
- DCNY_Vintage Summer Beachwear_Oversized Pearl Necklace Lemon
- Location: Juicy