When MiaMai designer Monica Outlander and posemaker Mavi Beck have releases names Sweet and So Easy respectively, it is almost obligatory to show them together. So of course, I had to try one of the 11 fabulous colors of the new Sweet cocktail dress from MiaMai (I see there’s another color for Fashionably Late to bring it to an even dozen.) and opted for the teal. All poses in this post are from the So Easy set from MiaMai.
I found a lovely place for some photos at The Mystic Dream where several set pieces are available, from towers, to umbrellas to waterfalls to this cage, all generously decorated with foliage. This set has a couple birds one of which flies around providing the occasional photobomb.
I wore this fab sandals from Leverocci that won my undying love by exactly matching the skin I was wearing without even having to adjust the tint one tiny bit.
My hair is from Exile and the metal bands in the hair are color-scripted to give you several options. The jewelry s a magnificent set from Kunglers. The skin is Kate from PXL Creations and is expected to be released next week.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: MiaMai Model Pose – So Easy Set
- Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] KATE NAT Nude Lips Glossy (Tattoo)
- [PXL] KATE NAT Pink Eyes (Tattoo)
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Evergreen 01 Femme
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Pink #8
- Hair: ::Exile:: Prelude:Persimmon
- Clothing: Miamai_Sweet Teal
- Shoes: Leverocci – Passaggio_Midnight
- Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Pitanga Silver
- Location: The Mystic Dream