I love the bold, color-blocking in Appolonia Criss’s new dress called City Chic. She takes a very mod style and updates it with a blouson top and short, very modern sleeves.
I decided to note the military-inspird sleeves by adding the gauntlets from Nzuri, though most gauntlets don’t have adorable bows at the wrist.
This brilliant and bold color got me looking for a brilliant and bold place to shoot and that led me to the Labyrinth of Absurdity.
I wore black tartan boots from Peqe with the kelly green dress.
And chose sleek red, black and gold wedges from R2 for the red dress.
For both, I wore jewelry from Ganked. I believe the store is no longer in-world, but it is still on marketplace. The skin is from Dutch Touch and the hair is from Elikatira.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Behavior Body
- Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::CleO:: Cream – EB1 – OhBoi
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: MiaMai
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Black
- Hair: Elikatira [e] Shine – Red 06
- Clothing: Chantkare City Chic Dress Red & Kelly
- Shoes: Peqe high Keira Tartan black& R2 Akamai Black
- Gloves: Nzuri Cajsa Gauntlet Black
- Jewelry: $GaNKeD$ Suri Earring in Yin Yang, Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *onyx* (silver)
- Location: Labyrinth of Absurdity maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA6/87/102/47