The new Anne dress, recently released by Kunglers has a fabulously ornate print that makes me think of a Rorschach test for Mother Nature. Like most of Kunglers work, there is organic inspiration that has been stylized and elevated into art. This print is luscious and come in other colors as well.
The textures are beautifully done, flowing smoothly from top to bottom and from system to prim. These photos are not edited, merely cropped, yet seam issues are nonexistent.
With the print taking pride of place, I focused my accessorizing on bracelets and rings from Paper Couture and Zaara.
The fun and quirky hair with the long, long bangs is from EMO-tions and on sale at My Attic, the discount room at The Deck. The bow is scripted to change colors and has plenty of options. The earrings are from Paper Couture and as fabulous as the dress.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: -Glam Affair- Leah Light – 01 Red
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Classic Fair Dark M
- Lashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Evergreen 01 Femme
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Nat #3 WhiteFrench
- Hair: .:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 4 darkred & .:EMO-tions:. * ROBIN * /darkred
- Clothing: (Kunglers) Anne dress – sunflower
- Shoes: R2 “Akamai” L Brown(normal)
- Jewelry: Paper Couture Leather & Gold Earrings, Bird Ring and Gold Diamond Paver Ring, Zaara Couture Ritu Painted Cuff Gold
- Location: Lettuce