The first morning in a new place is always so odd. Where is anything? Coffee, shower, make up, basically, the morning after a move these things are the MUST haves.
In the early morning at my new place on Amira, I feel like things are calming down and I’m going to be happy in this quiet place although I might miss the old sex club next door from time to time. Ok maybe not.
Regardless, sometimes, you have to break everything and put it back together to see what it looks like minus a few of the pieces. That’s my take away from my peaceful morning on the houseboat.
Plus, I found my spider ring so, life is good.
Now, I just have to wait for the movers to get here with the rest of my stuff.
Your Shopping List:
- Shape: Savoir Faire – Gidge
- Skin – Aura – Briar – Cream Tone – CUPID makeup – with freckles
- Eyes – Poetic Colors – Coral Reef
- Hair – Tuty’s – Ballerina – Platinum
- Towel – Sways – Maritime Body Towel
- Poses – Status
- Ring – Concrete Flowers – plastic spider ring