I had a lot of fun in Second Life yesterday. I went to the Kamera Klub event at The Velvet where a bunch of folks dressed up as The Cramps and The Beatles for a two hour pose-off (Gidge did the poses as Status was an event sponsor) and musical duel and where I got a couple lovely compliments on this dress and jacket combo from Baiastice. Then I rushed off to the Labyrinth of Absurdity where I shot these blog photos. It’s an amazing spot and I will return to shoot there again as there are several installations, this one with my friend on the swing here being only one.
I love this dress jacket combo and struggled to choose which color combination to go with as there were so many fun color options. However, any of my friends probably would have predicted that this was the one I would pick because I do love the autumnal colors. I remembered the gorgeous Typhoon boots from Paper Couture from a couple years ago and think they really work well with the dress. The grey tights are from Lelutka.
The hair is from Exile, a lovely medium length style. I value each and every mid-length hair style because there really are far too few. This one is such an excellent length with plenty of fullness. The jewelry is from bellballs and really, folks should go to bellballs once a week just for a walk around the wonderful sim; it’s that lovely. The makeup is the new Glam Affair Leah with one of the accompanying lip color tattoos.
I could not resist posing with my new found friend. The poses for this set are from Skin & Bones.
Here’s another scene at the Labyrinth of Absurdity. There’s also a fun and colorful display of dreidels, a funky fishbowl and fish skeleton, a surreal dining room scene and a few other absurdist scenes as well as these towers. All are connected by a true labyrinth of stairs, tubes and walkways from which I fell more than once in my struggle to get from here to there without flying. In the end, I cheated and flew. Labyrinths in Second Life just don’t have the same power to confound when you can fly.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Skin & Bones
- Skin: -Glam Affair- Leah Light – 01 Red
- Makeup Tattoos: -Glam Affair – Leah Lipstick 15
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Evergreen 01 Femme
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Nat #3 WhiteFrench
- Hair: ::Exile:: Chantel:Cranberry
- Clothing: Baiastice_Origami suit-grey/orange-M
- Leggings: [LeLutka]-LEGGINGS/grayscale/underpants/1
- Shoes: Paper Couture Typhoon Boots
- Jewelry: [bellballs] Dangling Disc Earring-Charcoal [bellballs] Disc Charm Necklace- Charcoal
- Location: The Labyrinth Of Absurdity by Kicca Igaly & Nessuno Myoo, LEA6 (113, 70, 55) –maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA6/113/70/55