I didn’t know the store Jack Spoon until I saw this dress for Back to Black – the mental health awareness event that is currently hosted by Chic Management. The print is a wild Versace-esque print with a lace inset on the bodice. With the long sleeves and the high collar, there are references to modesty which take on a cheeky wit when balanced with that cutout bodice and short skirt.
I pulled out the Flutter boots from Lassitude and Ennui again. They are totally one my list of the best finds of the Black to Black event and will probably be showing up again and again.
Simple, but bold earrings from Kunglers and this super-cheeky updo from Truth reflect the easy comfort and cheekiness of the dress.
The skin is also a great Back to Black find. From Idiosyncrasy, it’s called Imogen and has a great dusting of freckles.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: oOo Studio Distance pose set
- Skin: Idiosyncrasy Back To Black Imogen – Natural
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard .ID. Shimmer Eyes/Green
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Nat #3 WhiteFrench
- Hair: >TRUTH< Leesa – jupiter
- Dress: Jack Spoon- comfortably beautiful
- Boots: lassitude & ennui Flutter boots jay
- Earrings: (Kunglers Extra) Divinae