ChouChou has returned for a short time and I popped over to check it out. I opted to adopt their region windlight settings to see it as they wanted it to be seen. It sure is dramatic, though you cannot see my outfit. I wandered around and then noticed that their other sims were open, too, so I popped over to Babel.
Babel is also very dramatic with a seemingly never-ending stairway with lots of boxes – each with a short measure of music that affects the play of music as you climb the stairs. This is a sim that you simply must have your sound turned up so you can experience it at its best. I was wearing a sweater from Diapop for Back 2 Black – the awareness campaign for mental health issues. This sweater focuses on comfort and it really is a comfy sweater, isn’t it?
I tossed on some brown leather pants from Baistice’s new mesh separates collection and a pair of pumps from Shiny Things and climbed the stairs.
All of the stairs!
Also from Back 2 Black, I added a lovely skin from Idiosyncrasy, a necklace from LouLou & Co and hair from Amacci.
I finally found my way to Insufferable Dastard after hearing the store recommended several times. I have to say, the eyes are impressive and I love that the folders include variations in pupil and iris size.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status
- Skin: Idiosyncrasy Back To Black Imogen – Natural
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard .ID. Shimmer Eyes/Green
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Nat #3 WhiteFrench
- Hair: Amacci Feathered Hair Jewelry (Mouth)
- Amacci Hair Emma ~ Red Auburn
- Sweater: * [DIAPOP] * Every gal needs a comfy, soft sweater
- Pants: Baiastice_Leather leggings-choco-M
- Shoes: Shiny Things Arcadas
- Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. – Necklace :: HYPERION :: V.1 (C)
- Earrings: (Kunglers Extra) Divinae
- Location: Chouchou XVI (Babel)