After visiting the marvelous Etheria 2 collection honoring the Painted Ladies of the old and wild West, I decided to put on the lovely collaboration between Lark and Dark Mouse and head over to a contemporaneous place such as New Babbage As I wandered the streets of New Babbage, the storefront for Gadget’s Freaks and Oddities caught my eye and I decided to pay the exhibit a visit.
There were an abundance of oddities, many of the two-headed variety. I must warn you, though, to watch your step as there is a two-headed coral snake there that’s very aggressive.
Isn’t the jewelry Mouse Mimistrobell made fabulous? And of course, the Bedroom Eyes dress goes perfectly with it. The lace inset in the back of the dress comes in cream, red, green, pink and blue. I chose cream.
Unfortunately, I got so involved in examining the exhibits I forgot to watch for the snake and ended up being an exhibit myself.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: oOo Studio
- Skin:Glam Affair Linn Ligh D 08
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi: [ Love Soul ] Prim nails*Clear French-Oval*All colors (L-Hand
- Hair: booN gathered raised hairbase red booN BDK113 hair red
- Dress: Lark – Dress – Bedroom Eyes – Black&Cream
- Shoes: Donna Flora Ilde
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse My Lady Love
- Location: Gadget’s Freaks and Oddities