I dressed up for a nice sunny day in this top from u.f.o. and popped over the Baffle beach and was surprised to see that snow had come to Baffle. I would have rushed off to a more comfortable climate for my open-toed Lizettes from Kalnins, but I saw footprints of someone walking barefoot. I had to hang around to see who this intrepid weather warrior was and maybe catch some hot guy running from the sauna to the sea.
Not being as brave as the person of mystery who left those footprints, I tried to stick to the sandy stretches of beach where the snow had been blown away by the breeze. I wore a pair of adorable vintage capris from Moonshine which closed its doors in 2011.
I completed my look with jewelry from Kunglers, hair from Exile and this subtly made-up skin from Glam Affair, part of the new Linn line.
It’s possible my shoes gave off enough heat to melt the snow around me.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: oOo Studio
- Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn Light – D 08
- Makeup Tattoos: -Glam Affair – Linn Eyebrows- Light 04
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: Exile Calisto Tango
- Top: ::[u.f.o}::always belong to you – mint
- Pants: MoonShine-VeeCut Legging Birch (Vintage, Store has closed)
- Shoes: Kalnins Footwear – Lizette
- Jewelry:(Kunglers Extra) Akha – gold
- Location: Baffle