If you are on a budget for your Christmas spending and still want a luscious, sexy ballgown, you should spend a little time on the With Love Hunt and search at Vogue – where this gorgeous black lace gown is hiding, waiting for you to find it. It’s a yummy formal gown good for any dressy occasion – well, except for a White Ball, and easy on the pocketbook.
The skirt is so long, full and sweeping you cannot see my sexy black and white lace shoes from Donna Flora. They were a feature at Shoe Fair and sooo sexy and I don’t care if you can’t see them. Elegant shoes are like elegant lingerie, even if you can’t see them, knowing they’re there makes you feel better.
The skin is also a With Love hunt find – and perfect for this dress. The hair is from Boon. Frankly, is anybody as imaginative as Boon in exploring the full potential of hairbase with hair prims? Take this style. The base is essential as scalp would show without it, but it doesn’t have the flattend look of so many prim hairs with a base becasue there is some lift and foundation given. It’s a fabulous updo that I know will get frequent outings. The jewelry is Alienbear’s McQueen-inspired Mahur set designed for Relay For Life a couple years ago and still gorgeous as ever.
- Poses: Skin & Bones
- Skin: [CIA] Sofia skin NATURAL – Red lips – no freckles (With Love Hunt)
- Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Clear Green – Big
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: booN gathered raised hairbase red
- Hair Piece: booN ARK554 hair red
- Dress: *VoguE* Isabella (With Love Hunt)
- Gloves: (5th&Oxford) Leather Gloves -no longer available
- Jewelry: Alienbear Mayur Necklace Pt 1, Earrings and Bracelets
- Shoes: Donna Flora DANA Baroque lace
- Location: Pasquale