The Second Life Kismetomatic aligned this weekend with Kunglers releasing a top that was clearly destined to be worn with the newest pantsuit released by Baistice. Could those colors be more perfect? The Kunglers top is just the merest hint darker. It’s one of the things about Second Life that just makes me smile.
I headed back for a short visit to Peatonville Asylum, checking out the rooms in case I never need a “rest” there. In this picture, you can get a glimpse of the ankle boots from Baiastice. Coming from Sissy Pessoa, I expected them to match well with the pants, not just in color, but also not to have any intersection with the pants leg and sure enough, a perfect fit.
I am in love with the Marie hair from Lelutka and am wearing it again. By the way, see the pretty lining for the jacket. It’s those kinds of special details such a contrasting jacket lining that make Baiastice a leading brand in Second Life.
OKAY! I confess I am addicted to this new skin from PXL Creations. It won’t be long now before it’s released and I am so eager to see the eye makeups and so curious. Hart Larsson the creator plurked a request for suggestions and there were some wild eyes that were suggested. I am so curious to see what he went with.
- Poses: EverGlow
- Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT NE MEB C2
- Tattoo Makeup: [PXL] KATE NAT Cherry Lips (Tattoo)
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) brigh
- Hair: [LeLutka]-MARIE hair – Rita
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Manicure Hand size 20 (L)/NAIL/female[MANDALA]medium
- Jacket: Baiastice_Blanque blazer-rose_jacket
- Shirt: (Kunglers) Amelia – top flamingo
- Pants: Baiastice_Blanque trousers-rose_pants
- Boots: Baiastice-Nicki Ankle Boots
- Location: Peatonville Mystery