Applonia Criss of Chantkare has given us a floaty dream of a dress that had me popping over to the Musei di Roma Capitale where there’s this marvelous new exhibition with a hallway all aglow with shifting gold lights and marble columns. With a dress so elegant yet effervescent, I wanted a setting that seemed to have that same brilliant combination.
I added shoes from Kalnin’s – a new release that lets you choose the colors of the soles and heel, the straps and the vamp. I went for a two-tone gold and beige to coordinate with the dress. You can see the sheer gossamer quality of the overskirt that floats so lightly.
Chantkare is known for bold colors and prints and this is rather subdued for her line, but her love of print and her skill is evident in the contrasting circles and stripes prints of the bodice and skirt that work so flawlessly together. The jewelry is from Mood, a favorite from the Jewelry Fair back in August.
I know I have worn this Colette hair style from Exile several times recently. I love it and will likely wear it some more. The skin is a favorite from Vintage Fair and comes from Heartsick Skins. I love the fresh-faced, but very adult look of this skin.
- Poses: Behavior Body Gown Poses
- Skin: HeartSick HS : Vintage : Aura : Hepburn (C / DB) (Vintage Fair)
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: ::Exile:: Colette:Roots-Persimmon
- Dress: CHANTKARE CREME BRULEE DRESS
- Shoes: Kalnins Footwear – Audrey
- Jewelry: ::MOOD:: Egiziano Dea Set
- Location: Musei di Roma Capitale