Peqe has a marvelous mini-collection at Modavia Fashion Week full of classic, a gray rainbow of modern silhouettes in black, white and gray. I was distracted, though, when the emcee pronounced Peqe as in peck, where my inner ear had always though it would be pronounced like peek or pique. Thankfully, I don’t have to know how to pronounce it to wear it. One of the design details that show that Inex Hax, the designer is better than most doesn’t show in my pictures. With the bold triangle at the front, most would either repeat the triangle at the back or leave the back plain, instead she made a broad, bold vertical stripe. It’s a small thing, but it shows that she doesn’t settle for the ordinary and banal.
I wore the Nicki Ankle boots from Baiastice that I have fallen in love with. I also wondered about the pronunciation of other favorite stores. Is it LeLOOTka or LEElutka or LuhlutKAH? Or something else. Is it MYtreeya or MyTRAYah or something else altogether? Oh, the hazards that voice can present. At least when we type, we have a shot at getting it right.
With such a restrained dress, I am free to go over the top with my jewelry and I did. I chose this amazing necklace from Paper Couture with a shape that echoes the triangle in the dress and bold circular earrings. The skin is Lelutka’s Flutter, a quiet and delicate skin. The hair is a bold, fun style from Joy LaPierre of SHI.
- Poses: Di’s Opera TPS HUD (Tillie’s Pose Stand)
- Skin: [LeLutka]-FLUTTER-Ivory/DB/-mk8
- Eyes:Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) dark[LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: SHI Giabi Hair_Auburn_For Her
- Dress: Peqe – Triangle
- Baiastice-Nicki Ankle Boots
- Jewelry: Paper Couture p.c; Treasures Bib
- and p.c; Curl Earring (Bone Feather Set)
- Location: Magnolioideae Palace