The runway show from SHI was one of the most exciting at Modavia Fashion Week – because the clothes were clothes we hadn’t seen before in Second Life. There were stunning pieces and one of my favorites was this marvelous top, jacket and shorts with leggings from SHI. Who knew shorts could be so elegant? And that jacket, that jacket is one that can be worn so many ways.
I added beige booties from Paper Couture. Normally, the general rule is to wear shoes that continue the color of your leggings to make your legs look longer, but I really wanted to highlight the beautiful blouse and have that beige repeat, so I broke the rule. In fashion, rules are meant to be broken – on purpose.
The hair is from a new-to-me hair salon formed by the avatar with the best, cleverest avatar name yet, Accountant Adzethebills. I have a Lelutka red hair base underneath that matches the color pretty well. This was a honey-blonde hair that I tinted to my preferred shade of red. The earrings are Paper Couture from last year’s collection so you should find them on Marketplace. The skin is from Blush.
- Skin: BLUSH] Chloe Skin – La Tendresse
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) dark
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me/ Hair Base Rita
- Hair: SugarsmacK !: Juliet/Honey Biscotti
- Shoes: Paper Couture p.c; Elevation Bootie
- Outfit: S H I Legging, Gloves, Black Leather Jacket, Wrap Shorts_Python, Drape Halter_Beige
- Jewelry: Paper Couture p.c; Curl Earring (Bone Feather Set)
- Location: MIC