When I saw the Dart Frog Fairy dress from Simply Fae I was so entranced by the Dart Frog fabric, but really didn’t want to wear it as a fairy. It makes an adorable fairy, but then I might have to steal children and I have my hands full with a cat. It was a simple matter to take off the wings and then by editing specific prims, I ate the leaves that were at the belt. This left me the fabulous fabric that I wanted without the fairy elements. I added this fabulous jacket from Bliss Couture’s new collection of fantastic furs.
For my shoes, I decided to go with the gorgeous new ankle boots from Baistaice. I pulled my old metallic lycra tights from G.L.A.M. that are tintable and tinted them to match so nothing breaks up the long leg line. These leggings are no longer available, so I hope someone out there can produce something similar. There are some other tintable tights, but what makes these so much better as they come in light, medium and dark original tones for greater precision and control in tinting. This is the courtyard outside the Zigana store on the fabulous Salt Flats sim. I am in love with this sim.
See, isn’t that amazing fabric? I am assured that no frogs were harmed in its production.
The hair is from Vanity Hair and the makeup from Redgrave – The Avie fairy skin. I mean, if you are going to de-fairy your look, you should start out at full fairy, right? The magnificent necklace and earrings are from Kunglers – released at Jewelry Fair.
- Del May poses
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- 13b Fairy Skin -Avie- /*eyeliner (darkBrow) *REDGRAVE*
- Lipstick -Cherry- (for Fairy Skin) *REDGRAVE*
- Poetic Color classic – forest morning (m) dark
- Vanity hair base Feux
- Vanity Hair: Lys HP-Feux
- [ PXL ] Manicure – Nat #3 WhiteFrench
- !Simply Fae! Dart Frog Fairy gold TOP
- *Bliss Couture* Ruffles Crop Bolero
- GLAM Light Tone – Solid Tintable Lycra Tights
- Baiastice-Nicki Ankle Boots
- (Kunglers Extra) Akha – golden necklace and earrings
- Location: Zigana