One of my favorite gowns from the fall collections at Modavia Fashion Week is Letia from Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice. Its sheer silk chiffon comes in three lovely florals. The man-tailored top and the stiffened sculpted skirt gives modern forms to this old world fabric. the corset also combines modern shape with a beautiful romantic toile. The combination of old and new is an exciting new look.
I chose Lelutka’s Saffron Pumps in a light beige that echoed the toile corset. I decided to shoot at Versailles in honor of the fabric choices.
I chose the Oscar hair style from Lelutka because it also combines romanticism with modernity as does the dress.
My jewelry came from Dark Mouse – for the Jewelry Fair. It’s color-change and has a feast of color choices. The skin is from Curio – with a fresh-faced purity.
- Poses Del May
- Dress: Baiastice_Letia-
- Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse Dreaming of Camelot & Necklace – Silver
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: [LeLutka]-OSCAR braid – Rita & hair – Rita
- Skin: Curio :GP: Moonbeam [Dark] Chic-Mode 2
- Eyes, Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) dark