We were asked to keep our Avatar Rendering Cost below 1500 which meant stripping off lots of alpha textures and intricate jewelry. It is not, however, a mandate to look boring, but rather a challenge to find style within the confines of 1500 rendering cost. I chose the simple sheath dress from Chantkare that was released at Modavia Fashion Week as there’s nothing like wearing the latest season at the season’s show. Chantkare’s Applonia Criss is such an expert at mixing patterns that I wanted to toss my hand in the ring when accessorizing. I added a short jacket from Reale and shoes from House of Fox that were a Platinum Hunt gift last month.
I loved how the jacket is almost a photo-negative of the pattern in the bow on my hair ribbon. The hair is a new release from Wasabi Pills. I think the inclusion of this pattern in the texture change options is another example of serendity and Second Life. The skin is from RocoQue and is also a new release. It’s called Mylie. I like the clear, fresh simplicity that so suite this simple outfit. Of course, for the show I left off the necklace and earrings from Balderdash. The necklace alone would eat up my ARC limit. Beauty has its price, after all.
- Poses: Real Expressions
- Skin: RocoQue – :RQ: Mylie : Peaches : 2
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) dark
- Tattoo Layer: RocoQue:RQ: Mylie : Peaches : Eyebrow : Red
- Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Mimi Hair – RIBBON – Gingerbread
- Dress: CHANTKARE CANNON DRESS
- Jacket: Reale Bolero (beige/brown)
- Shoes: HouseofFox :: ArchBoots Shoes
- Jewelry: Balderdash – Evangeline-Necklace-Smoked Topaz, Balderdash – Evangeline-Smoked Topaz-Earrings