I fell in love with the rich textures in this outfit the minute it came out on the runway at Modavia Fashion Week. I oohed so loudly my cat thought it was his lunchtime. That rosy brown plaid is stunning and one of the see-it-to-believe it pieces that walked those runways. There’s something rugged and wild about it that made me hop over to Dire Marsh to shoot it. It is such an evocative sim.
I would say I was channeling Braveheart but I have never seen the movie. Perhaps I am honoring my ancestors Macbeth and Duncan and the irony of the thousands of mutual descendants they must have. The dress does strike a sort of primitive, tribal theme while still being incredibly fashionable and chic with it sheer panel at the hem of the silk and chiffon skirt. The coupling of the heavy knit top, the belting, and the knit shawl with the chiffon is also a very modern conceit. The Allemeuse boots are are from Courtisane – the LeeZu-Enkythings collaboration.
The earrings are from Mandala and suit the look I wanted. The hair is from Vanity Hair – and has a long, very Braveheart tail down the back. The bracelets and ring are from Dark Mouse and the skin is from Dutch Touch.
- Poses: Di’s Opera and EverGlow
- Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::kEIra:: Cream – Dusk CL1 EBred
- Hair: Vanity Hair: Lys HP-Feux
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) dark
- Lashes:[LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Outfit: *VoguE* Cherilyn Top, Skirt and Shawl
- Shoes: .*Courtisane*. Allumeuse /burgundy
- Dark Mouse Marcasite Statement Ring –
- Dark Mouse Wood Bracelets)
- [MANDALA]SINRA Earrings
- Location: The Dire Marsh