Did I mention that Ava and Barbara Kungler frequently take their inspiration from their native Brazil, drawing color, form and substance from the flora and fauna. This gown from their fall collection released at Modavia Fashion Week yesterday is a perfect example of that. Using a bird and foliage print could so very easily look old-fashioned and kitsch, but not with the modern sensibility of Kunglers.
Any thought of retro print housedresses are immediately thrown out the window when you see the bold shape of the dress and very modern details such as the feather epaulettes.
As you can see, that necklace again looks as though it were made for this dress. That’s artistry when something so singular and bold can be so versatile. All of their jewelry has this facility.
I love the bold sweep of the skirt. It demands and gets attention wherever it goes.
- Poses: ChereeMotion
- Skin: Dutch Touch ::DT:: ::KeeT:: BLOSSOM – MakeUp Nr 3
- Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Deep Green
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: **Dura-Boy**19(Sienna)
- Nails: [ Love Soul ] Prim nails*Clear French-Square
- Dress: (Kunglers) Leona -forest
- Shoes: Bottlebird Gosh Shoes
- Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Anemona