Modavia Fashion Week is up and running and the best design houses in Second Life® are releasing their fall collections and we fashionistas are eagerly awaiting each new release as they come out. I want to highlight the wonderful releases from Bliss Couture this fall. They are a winning combination of high fashion and funk.
You’ve got a real type of thing going down, gettin’ down
There’s a whole lot of rhythm going round
Ow, we want the funk. Give up the funk.
Ow, we need the funk. We gotta have that funk.
The shoes from Mea Culpa were a free gift to Magazine group members. I had to do a bit of editing to get them to fit, but once they were on, it was “Bring me the funk.”
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: 05 Paper Skin -Trinity- / catwalk *REDGRAVE*
- Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Deep Green
- Lashes: LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: eha~ Nina
- Nails: Love Soul Prim nails*Clear French-Square
- Jacket: Bliss Couture Ruffles Crop Bolero Shirt
- Pants: Bliss Basic ! High Waist Lace Pants
- Shoes: MEA CULPA_=** Shoes Ballroom
- Jewelry: Kunglers Extra Anemona – Black Parure