One of the reasons I love Kunglers is their use of bold prints and the way they incorporate the organic inspirations of their Brazil into their designs. Their fall collection for Modavia Fashion Week is true to their history while remaining fresh by incorporating new silhouettes. It’s a fabulous collection of separates and signature pieces such as this stunning coat – which I wore as a coat dress. While this is gold, not green the color of hope, for some reason it made me think of a favorite song a former colleague used to play a lot – Spyro Gyro by Jorge Ben Jor. I think it is the vegetal inspiration that brought zygotes and gametes to mind.
I shot the dress as far away from plankton as you can get in this futuristic skybox for the space-minded. It’s from Blue Sky whose eyes are a frequent favorite of mine, but the primary business of Blue Sky is homebuilding, including this home for the interstellar traveler.
The fabulous shoes are from BottleBird and share the some of the same aesthetics as Kungers creations – great prints and bold shapes.
I have had this jewelry from Kunglers far too long for it to have been made for this coat, but it could have been. This is an illustration of how the sisters manage to keep everything fresh and exciting while maintaining core elements that make a Kunglers design instantly recognizable.
- Poses: Skin & Bones
- Skin: Dutch Touch ::DT:: ::KeeT:: BLOSSOM – MakeUp Nr 3
- Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Deep Green
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: **Dura-Boy**19(Sienna)
- Nails: [ Love Soul ] Prim nails*Clear French-Square
- Jacket: (Kunglers) Victoria -Golden jacket
- Shoes: Bottlebird Wallpaper Shoes
- Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Anemona
- Blue Sky Tron Command Ship