Story has it that Pauline Kael, the late great film critic, was in Italy where she saw a poster for a James Bond film with the title “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” and she quipped “Those words are perhaps the briefest statement imaginable of the basic appeal of movies” They were also the title of one of her books and later of a a film noir send up with Robert Downey, Jr. and Val Kilmer. In Second Life, though, it’s a clothing store – one with fun clothing at amazing prices. My bright yellow dress is from KKBB and was only three lindens. It comes in several colors, but I loved the yellow – a bright yellow in default lighting.
I added the gorgeous retro-pop shoes from Anexx that have a lovely orange heel.
The jewelry from Swallowtail picks up the orange in the shoes and adds balance. I loved the fun Just Jen hairstyle form Headmistress.
The makeup is CheerNo Femme’s Emilia.
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: CheerNo Femme Emilia
- Tattoo Makeup: CheerNo Femme
- Eyes: Amacci
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Hair: Headmistress Just Jen
- Dress: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Claudia Dress (3L)
- Shoes: Anexx Groovy 60s Girl pumps
- Jewelry: Swallowtail Natural Stone Earrings and Uncut Gems bracelet and necklaces