The Avenue Couture of Hope fundraiser for Relay For Life is chock full of beautiful designs – which is fitting since hope is a beautiful thing. I particularly love the bodice on this gorgeous dress from House of Dashwood. Appropriately named Serapina after the angels, it’s a lovely and angelic white dress with lovely flowing tulle panels that bring to mind the wings of the seraphim.
But wait, there’s more! There is a sweet pink bow pinned in place with an elegant white rose. The outfit is gorgeous and made better by being modifiable since the prims were set to full bright which just doesn’t work in the dark. I turned full bright off when I changed the lighting.
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: PXL Creations Gaia SK NE
- Tattoo Makeup: PXL Creations Rose Lips and Grey Eyes
- Eyes: Unique Sensitive Eyes
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Hair: Analog Dog Monday
- Nails: TGIS Bridal Nails
- Dress: House of Dashwood Seraphina for Couture of Hope
- Shoes: Adam Eve Marie
- Jewelry: Muse Elle Orchid Necklace and Earrings Pink
- Location: Ethos