Monica Outlander’s Black Label collection for her dazzling Spleen and Ideasm show is full of stunning and amazing outfits. The range in mood from the outrageously avant garde to the sedately regal. The Indrith gown is one of the most regal gowns in the collection with its rich colors, its fleur-de-lis textures and its massive panniers that give it majesty.
I love the sweep of the skirt. The bold panniers have a more modern shape than any of their 18th century forebears, yet still look as though they are an organic part of the design. The lace cuffs on the sleeves are from Draconic Kiss – an addition I thought added to its echoes from the past.
The jewelry from Paper Couture and the hair from Boon also skillfully combine the old and the modern. The makeup is from the dramatic skin line Trinity by Redgrave.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: Redgrave Trinity Tan
- Eyes: Unique
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Boon QPT129 (Hair Fair) R
- Dress: MiaMai Black Label Ingrith R
- Jewelry: Paper Couture I Dream of India Earrings, Golden Cup ring, Knotted Snake Chain Necklace
- Shoes: Baiastice Stiletto Croc
- Gloves: Draconic Kiss Revers a Lacet