Another great jacket and pants set featured at Modavia Fashion Week comes from Shai Delacroix of Casa del Shai. It’s the Vixen Knit Kimono with Leopard Print pants. I really love the texturing on this outfit. In fact, I oohed and aahed like an idiot while watching it come down the runway at the show.
I wore Kookie’s City Wedges with the outfit – going for something relatively unadorned because there is a lot going on with the clothing.
Jewelry from ICoN works great with the outfit. I decided on the Boop Updo from Baiastice and the hairbase Pulchra skin from Baiastice. How funny that both Gidge and I gravitated to that hair for blog posts on the same day.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: EverGlow
- Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Red Hair Base Peach R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Hair: Baiastice Boop Hair R
- Outfit: Shai Vixen Knit Kimono & Leopard Pants R
- Socks: nova Cashmere knee highs
- Shoes: Kookie City Wedges
- JewelryL Icon BC Necklace & Earrings