Kunglers released some amazing work at Modavia Fashion Week, but this is one of the most outstanding with its glorious texture and figure-flattering design.
The skirt is magnificent as are the origami fan folds adorning the front.
Paper Couture’s opulent jewelry are an excellent option. In particular, the Harvest Beads necklace from this year’s collection makes a powerful statement.
The bold updo is from MADesigns and is called Eve and can be found at Hair Fair. It requires a hair base and since my computer is too old for all the tattoo layer viewers now that we have lost Emerald, I cannot use the MADesigns tattoo hair base. Instead, I am wearing Baiastice Pulchra’s skin with hair base and tinted the hair to match it.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Striking Poses
- Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Peach 22 with Red Hair Base R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Gloves: 5th & Oxford White Leather Gloves (tinted) R
- Hair: MADesigns Eve
- Dress: Kunglers Skura Aloe R
- Shoes: Storm Schmooz Elegance
- Earrings: Paper Couture Faceted Dark Garnet Arrangement
- Necklace: Harvest Beads NEcklace