I love the playful look of the Magnifico Plateau shoes. In particular, the blue ones with that beautiful shade of blue that reminds me of the Melmac dinnerware at my uncle’s cabin on Lake Kabetogama. I suppose associating shoes with dinnerware is a bit odd, but that dinnerware reminds me of family picnics, playing with cousins, tramping through the woods and hours of fun on the lake. Just about everyone had Melmac dinnerware at their lake cabins because that stuff was indestructible. You know, Mad Max and all the post-apocalyptic survivors may lack for a lot of niceties, but they would still have Melmac. Here I am enjoying some music while wearing a great top from Eldee and capris from artilleri.
Staying in the same retro vein, I tried on the Wilma dress from Artilleri with the playful print echoing the spirit of the Plateau shoes.
The Whisper Set from Luc Fashion Jewelry echoes some of the lines in the dress. The hair is a fun updo from artilleri called Rina.
Lastly I went for a slightly sexier look with a pencil skirt, top and cardigan, all from artilleri. I am a huge fan of pencil skirts and love how they flatter my figure.
The cardigan comes in plain or polka dot and I chose polka dots to reflect the blouse.
The jewelry is the Daisy Diamond set from Dark Mouse. The skin is the newest line from Rockberry called Kalista. All the pictures were shot at the artilleri sim where I had a fabulous time playing house.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Artilleri Phonograf, Reel Expressions Rawr! and Rockabilly poses
- Skin: Rockberry Kalista R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Hair: arilleri Rina
- Shoes: Magnfico Le Plateau Blue/Black @ Shoe Fair
- Top: elDee Retro Shirt Seagreen
- Capris: Arilleri Ruby Capris
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse Black Diamond Vintage Set R
- Dress: artilleri Wilma Dress
- Jewelry: Luc Whisper B&W
- Top: artilleri Marchy Top
- Sweater: artilleri Elspeth Cardigan
- Skirt: artilleri simplicity pencil skirt
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse Daisy Diamonds R