The next step in the (r)evolution of hair design is making a hair base worn on the tattoo layer – enabling it to be worn with any skin. To demonstrate exactly how versatile this method is, I though that I would go gray – really gray – so that you can see the strongest possible example of how it works with this collection from MiaMai by Monica Outlander.
Actually, the other day I was reading a “A Beautiful Blue Death” by Charles Finch and the love interest of hero-detective Charles Lenox was described as wearing a gray walking dress with a coral sash. Now, her dress was in the style of 1865, but the description did make me pause and decide to put together a gray and coral outfit. When I decided to go gray for the hair base pictures, it seemed the perfect time to create that gray/coral look I had decided to try. The shoes are Stiletto Moody’s Bare Marlene and were easily tinted to gray skin color.
The skin itself is from the It’s a Blur! exhibition – the Sanu Gemini Pure skin. The eyes are from the Fairy Tale series by Lano Ling of Poetic Colors. The jewelry is by Zaara.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: Sanu Gemini Pure (from Blur Exhibition)
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Fairy Tale Eyes – Hansel Dark (with eye lights)
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: MiaMai Hairbase – Red with Loretta Bun Attachment R
- Dress: Armidi Gisaci Square Cut Linen Mini
- Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Marlene
- Jewelry: Zaara Kaya Coral Set (silver)