posted by Gidge Uriza
One of my best friends from high school is still someone I keep in touch with. As long as I’ve known her she’s had this kind of serious looking scar right over her left eyebrow.
I asked her how she did it, finally, after years of knowing her, and she repleid, “I was playing Frankenstein with my little brother.” To which I said,”Huh?”
Apparently they were walking through the house,with their eyes closed and arms outstretched like Frankenstein – moaning “YESSSSS MASSSSSTER” at one another when she slipped, fell down some stairs and hit her head on the coffee table.
Having been forbidden to PLAY Frankenstein previously (for obvious reasons) they hid from her mom as long as possible, although eventually they ended up in the E.R. getting stitches.
Whenever I see a collar, all I can think of is Chris……..and the scar above her eye.
Ok that’s a lie. It’s not ALL I can think of….
- Shape Gidge Custom
- Hair – Exile – Leslie – Summer – The Dressing Room
- Skin – LEAGUE – Taylor – Medium
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Field
- Top – Callie Cline – Corset top from Tarty Party Dress
- Pants – Callie Cline – Carnival Jeans in Lime
- Shoes – Callie Cline – Carnival Flats in Lime
- Bracelets – Glow Studios – Lowicz Peacock Wood Bracelets
- Lashes – Exile – Lush Lash – HOW DO THOSE LOOK FUCKER?