With its low-cut back, this bright and beautiful dress from Purple Moon is definitely a contemporary style, but there’s something about the style and, of course, the hat that makes me think of the 1890s and the quintessential saloonkeeper “with a heart of gold” Miss Kitty.
I don’t think they had glow in the 1890s, though. If they did, though, Miss Kitty would have worn it. She was the sartorial queen of Dodge City.
The jewelry is from the ultra-modern jeweler Ganked, yet I think Miss Kitty would approve.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: reel expression
- Skin: Lelutka Estelle
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Hair: Lelutja Petra
- Dress/Hat: Purple Moon Josephine in Magenta
- Shoes: Bliensen & MaiTai Kiss the Bride pumps
- Jewelry: Ganked Vanity Set