posted by Gidge Uriza
What does one wear with the fanciest shoes one owns?
Well, I wore jeans.
These are what I all “Pope Shoes”. And there is even a reason! It’s because back in the day I worked for a catalog company that sold tons of bejeweled shoes for women. One night, several beers in, I was trying to describe to my best friend these shoes from our catalog and I said ……you know,POPE SHOES. Like the kind the Pope would wear, only his jewels would be real and not paste.
The name stuck.
I suspect that if the Pope wore these, they’d also have less of a heel.
These are from Baiastice and come in a beautiful array of colors that I’m sure you’ll be seeing if you haven’t already. They are gorgeous.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item or a Promotional Copy***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Hair – EXILE – Leslie – Ash
- Skin – Symphony Skin SSV3 – Alto – Peridot
- Eyes – Sterling Artistry – Springtime Eyes
- Top – Phoenix Rising – Push – Femme – Black r
- Jeans – WoE – Graecyn Jeans – Stormy r
- Shoes – Baiastice – r
- Earrings – Kess Kreations – Juliet Earrings r