One of my favorite artists in Second Life is elros tuominen whose kinetic sculptures are fascinating expressions of hope and joy. I have several of them rezzed on a transparent platform in the sky because I love shooting pictures with them and also enjoy seeing them resting in the clouds. The particular sculpture in this set is called Cross the Sea – a series of moving blocks of shifting shades of blue to white. It’s hypnotically beautiful and a favorite of mine.
The Creone gown recently released by Monica Outlander of MiaMai is another beautiful expression of joy.
I chose the rich gold jewelry from Redgrave and Caroline’s Jewelry to wear with it along with the wildly kinetic hair from Lelutka.
The dramatic makeup from 5th & Oxford provides a glow of its own as well.
I used Behavior Body Runway poses for this shoot. Anto recently uploaded a video of his poses and walks and I thought you might like to take a look.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Behavior Body Runway Static Poses R
- Skin: 5th & Oxford Brooke Tan Nightfall R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Gold Flakes Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Lelutka Jeniffer
- Dress: MiaMai Creone R
- Shoes: Baiastice Crysal Shoes
- Jewelry: Caroline’s Gold Circles Bracelet & Redgrave Hanging Chain Set
- Cross The Sea by elros Tuominen