It’s a very sneezy Tuesday morning, so here’s a quick look at a gorgeous top (body suit) from Baiastice with a sculpted tiered skirt from Ce Cubic Effect. The skirt is quite old and when first released, the use of sculpties was still new and exciting. However, it’s so well done it still exemplifies how well sculpties can be done.
I wore the new City Wedges from Kookie with it. The come in several pastel colors.I love them and you will see them a lot, I just know it.
The hair is from eha – the skin the upcoming Candy release from PXL Creations. The skin will be released after June 22 – and I cannot wait for it!
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: PXL Candy SK Lime R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Hair: eha Sang
- Top: Baiastice Macrame lilac R
- Skirt: Ce Cubic Effect Tiered Skirt
- Shoes: Kookie City Wedges
- Jewelry Aglaia Pathway Earrings/Rin