Happy Mood is such a delightful store. It’s hard to describe because it sells such a mix of items, but if you want one word, it’s a store that sells whimsy. Whimsy is the defining word for the secret garden at Happy Mood – a multi-level mixture of culvert tunnels, trees, flowers and fun. When I put on this fun Vive La Bohome dress from Modern Gypsy, I immediately though of whimsy and that made me go to Happy Mood for the photos.
The shoes are also fun little whimsical shoes from Zaara – the Ilaida Mojri shoes. They come in several base colors with a touch change script that changes the color over the vamp. Sometimes I am easily amused and entertain myself changing the shoe colors.
Going from Boheme to Boho, I decided to wear the Montana Feather necklace and earrings from Essentia. A ring and bangles from Zaara added color. The lovely Morning After hair from Clawtooth adds to the whimsical bohemian look. What, after all, could be more bohemian than “the morning after?”
The skin is Belleza’s Elle – youthful, fresh and ready for anything even the morning after.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses:Sweet Lovely Cute
- Skin: Belleza Elle R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Manicure: PXL Creations
- Hair: Clawtooth – Morning After
- Dress: Modern Gypsy Viva la Boheme
- Shoes: Zaara Ilaida Mojri
- Ring: Zaara Kashiti Bobble Ring R
- Bracelet: Zaara Indra painted stacked bangles
- Necklace & Earrings: Essentia Montana Feather Set R