posted by Gidge Uriza
Anyone who has read this blog for any amount of time knows that I am FROM Indianapolis and that as far as I’m concerned the only reason the month of May exists is so that cars can scream around the Speedway for my pleasure.
I dug into my closet and came out with this excellent Seaside Sweetie set from 5th and Oxford to wear today to celebrate my favorite racing event. You gotta wear black and white, there are rules – especially if you are going to any sort of GOOD party. Plus, you may not know this, but the good people of Indianapolis cannot SEE the race, which starts in 31 minutes AS I type this.
Nope – they are blacked out. Can’t watch until about 6pm or so tonight. Isn’t that lame?
I am also bringing you some fresh new poses today, which is usually Cajsa’s domain. These are the new Runway Poses from Behavior Body creator Antosperandeo Allen. I wish I knew how to make machina as these static shots don’t do them a justice!
The hair is a new release from Simply Britnee called Calor – I’m wearing her blonde.
Now, I am going downstairs to have a beer or six. Because it’s race day and I should’ve STARTED my day drinking to do it right. This whole parenting thing really gets in the way of my boozing I tell you what.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item/Promotional Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Hair – Simply Britnee – Calor – Blonde R
- Skin – Gala Phoenix Curio – Lovely – Petal Frex Gossamer – 2 Dark
- Clothes – 5th & Oxford – Seaside Sweetie in White, black, striped black R
- Shoes – Hoorenbeek – Women’s Slip On
- Nails – PXL Manicure – Black
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Fields
- Ring – Earthstones – Destiny Bridal
- necklace – Studio Sidhe – Astrology Charm necklace