posted by Gidge Uriza
While exploring rocky terrain, I think that it’s better to protect my pretty pixel feet and thus was completely stoked when my girls at A-Bomb brought out these AWESOME boots!
They are unisex boots with the excellent color change feature I love in all of their shoes. You can click HERE for their blog to see all the goodness. Yay for options.
The shorts are also unisex – and perfect timing with all the beach events this holiday weekend.
I added one of the A-Bomb halter tanks from a previous release, because it’s really femme with it’s shirring at the bodice, but not too girly for an outdoorsy day.
Ok, the bangles are a uber girly touch, from Dark Mouse. I found them while exploring her store. I just love DMs stuff. They came with earrings (score) pictured below.
I am wearing a recent release from Simply Britnee which is a great summer style – called Madrid 5.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations – Grace in Sunkissed Tone
- Hair – Simply Britnee – Madrid 5 in Canas
- Top – A-Bomb – Halter – Black
- Shorts – A-Bomb – Unisex Plaid Shorts
- Boots – A-Bomb Addison Boots
- Jewelry – Dark Mouse – Colorful Bangles
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Pink Ocean
- Ring – EarthStones – Destiny Bridal