posted by Gidge Uriza
Ghanima at BlueBlood has taken to creating sets which are specifically designed for sharing, which I think is particularly festive. For only 100L you get a set that is shaded to be unisex so you can dress up your guy friends like I have done to Deth up above. According to Ghanima’s note, she specifically shaded the clothes so that the boys don’t have boobies and the girls don’t get a package so you know, that’s a WIN!
And for only $L100 you get something fun for you and get to give a present! YAY!
She also did me the favor of including prim attachments sized for boys and for girls, because we all know I’m shite at resizing prims at all.
This reminds me of a really lame telemarketing script that was in place somewhere I used to work. The agents were supposed to ask, upon a customer picking out their first item “So is this a gift for you or a friend?” and if the person said it was for themselves, they were supposed to say “Ooooo, that’s the best kind.” I don’t know why.
Seriously. Don’t make people say lame scripts. And, go to Blueblood and check out the Tea sets. They are Tea for Two! 🙂
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge custom shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Belleza – Allyson Group Gift- Sunkissed
- Hair – Little Heaven – Suzune
- Clothes – Blue Blood – TEA R
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Fields
- Manicure – PXL Manicure – Black
- Shape – Custom Shape by Winter Jefferson
- Hair – Dernier Cri – Ewan
- Skin – Belleza – Thomas V2 eyeliner R
- Clothes – BlueBlood – TEA R
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Autumn Beach