posted by Gidge Uriza
I received the Minerva Dress and the coordinating Porto Nova jewelry from Indyra Originals a while back and I have to confess that, like the day I got my FIRST ever review copies – I jumped out and did a dance around the room.
Why? Well………because like Digit Darkes, Indyra Originals was one of my first loves. It was a store I couldn’t afford and the store I got my FIRST EXPENSIVE dress from, a gift from a friend I miss – to wear to a formal Mardi Gras event. I had actually SEEN it in Second Style Magazine and a bunch of my old friends were going to a big fancy event & poor Gidgy didn’t have anything to wear. My friend Jennifer Lemmon bought me the dress and after wandering around the store, I was addicted.
There was a time when I could truthfully say I owned everything in the store.
Those days have passed, but I was no less gleeful to receive this gorgeous cocktail dress and accessories! I only wish I still had my old mommyblogger clique around to gloat at dammit.
They all had to leave the grid alas, as they got in trouble with their husbands for masturbating all day instead of watching their kids.
Thus, I remained – and get to reap the benefits of Indyra’s beautiful work again.
I’m filing it under WIN FOR GIDGE.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item/Promotional Copy***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Belleza – Elle – Dark – SK5 R
- Hair – Exile – Lulu – Ash R
- Eyes – Sterling Artistry Dazzle Eyes – Succulence
- Dress – Indyra Originals – Minerva Dress and Belt R
- Jewelry – Indyra Originals – Porto Nova R
- Ring – EarthStones – Destiny Bridal Set R
- Nails – Sterling Artistry – Gold Silk