Hey, it’s a valid question when dealing with a dress from the Sultana of Skirts, Countess of Choices Sascha Frangelli. I mean I thought I had a clue when working with one of her ballgowns which might come with three lengths and several widths of skirt, but you realize that you have met the Overlord of Options after seeing her do a shorter dress with five, count ’em FIVE, options with not a single one longer than the one in the picture above. I confess I was confounded by options – swimming in a sea of choices. What to wear? What to wear?
- Here I am wearing a skirt the skims just below the knee and an asymmetrical skirt. The tights and shoes are Maitreya’s new Allure line that is sold wth bare legs, socks or tights in 15 shoes colors and 12 tights colors.
- More skirt choices. The bolero is a prim piece, not system clothing. It could be left off, but I thought it was just too gorgeous to not wear it.
- More skirt options – and a summer hat that take it all up a notch. The outfit also includes two pairs of gloves – black and white. I didn’t wear them because the contrast with the lovely flower bracelets from Dark Mouse was too much or too little and the bracelets just looked better on bare arms.
- See what I mean about that bolero? That could have been made for it necklace is from Dark Mouse. All the jewelry is from the Dark Mouse Remember Me set – as though someone could forget such delicate and original jewelry.
- The hair is Criss from EMO-tions and the skin is Tuli’s Sayuri. In this shot you can also see the earrings from the Dark Mouse set more clearly. Now, if you wanted to really go crazy with options, you could get the negative of this dress as well – black with white flowers and leaves. Certainly you could switch out the bolero and experiment – but with all these options in just the white dress, I didn’t want to get lost.
- ***STYLE NOTES******
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: Tuli Sayuri
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: EMO-tions Criss
- Dress: Sascha’s Designs Kevina White R
- Shoes: Maitreya Allure with tights
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse Remember Me R