Monica Outlander of MiaMai has realeased a perfectly named dress called Fascino – Fascination. As you can see, it’s a dress made to fascinate and draw the eye, from the form-fitting glittering bodice to the eye-catching belting and neckpiece to the oh-so-captivating low back. It’s a dress that feeds your eyes.
Adding to its fascination is the wonderful way the skirt moves and drapes. MiaMai has specialized in slightly asymmetrical skirts that really suggest movement and make an always graceful pose and this dress epitomizes that skill.
With it, I wore a ring from SyDS and earrings from Zaara, chosen because their forms complement the belt fastening and the necklace built into the dress.You cannot see the shoes, but the multiple straps across the vamp on the Querelle shoes from Baiastice echoes the multiple straps of the belting.
The hair is from I Love Olive – and incorporates the lovely lace veil. The skin is the incomparable July from PXL Creations.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Torridwear
- Skin: PXL Creations July Nat DE Coffee R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: I Love Olive Sophie with Lace
- Dress: MiaMai Fascino Nude R
- Shoes: Baiastice Querelle R
- Ring: SyDS Ring Serenite R
- Earrings: Zaara Couture Anaya R