Yes, It’s Me under that black hair from !SyDS! that is named It’s Me! Like other !SyDS! hair it is simultaneously marvelous, wonderful, exciting, gorgeous and irritating. I want it in RED!!! I also would love a color script to change the color of the jewels instead of having only pink ones. Please, the quality and innovation is too good to leave us so short on options. This is one of the fabulous hairstyles !SyDS! made for Accessory Fair 2010 – so get thee hence because even if it’s not red, it’s still red hot! Speaking of red hot….
Isn’t this shirt red hot in more ways than one? It’s from Steampunk Heroes. I visited the store at the Clothing Fair and have not been to the main store yet – but yay for events like the Clothing Fair that introduce us to new-to-us stores so we have even more shopping wonderlands to enjoy. With it, I am wearing sequin leggings from Fishy Strawberry. I added the hipster belt from League with the buckle in the back – as you can see in the first picture. You can also see the gorgeous Raga oyster ring from Zaara for the Accessory Fair. The shoes are the very high fashion Bare Judy’s from Stiletto Moody with the inverted heel popularized by Marc Jacobs. They really give the outfit a high-fashion edge.
Completing the look are some old favorites from Kraftika and the newest skin from Tuli with a lipstick as rich a red as the blouse.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Torridwear
- Skin: Tuli Eva 05
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: !SyDS! Hair It’s Me – Cafe with Jewels for AF10 R
- Top: 2aT Steampunk Heroes Kiralette Ruffled Blouse
- Leggins: Fishy Strawberry Sequins Leggsings
- Belts: League Hipster Belt
- Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Judy R
- Ring: Zaara Raga oyster ring for AF10 R
- Necklace and Earrings Kraftika No 112