posted by Gidge Uriza
Cajsa and I went rack by rack through Baiastice dividing up who liked which colors so you can expect to see us blogging some of the same pieces but in our own style over the next few weeks. Why you might ask? Because the releases thus far at Baiastice are JUST THAT FREAKING GORGEOUS.
I think Cajsa said it best as we drooled from vendor to vendor……..”She’s on a Tear…..”
Yeah, she is.
This gorgeous cocktail dress was agony to pick a color in – they were all delicious. I settled on a color I don’t wear a lot because I couldn’t resist the rich tone.
***Bold R Indicates a Review or a Promotional Copy***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Baiastice – Casting – Skin in Peach Tone -Makeup 10 R
- Hair – Exile – Grace – Ash R
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Field
- Dress – Baiastice – Sweet Disposition – Yellow R
- Shoes – Juicy Slingbacks in Peppercorn