I put together a fun little outfit for Sunday’s set at the Velvet. Maht played a retrospective of the music of Alex Chilton, including his solo work, music from Big Star and other bands plus covers of some of his songs. It was a great set and we all had a lovely afternoon listening to the great music of a musician whose musical influence spread much further than his name.
The Velvet is a casual club and so I wore a cami and black pants with a lovely chiffon jacket. The cami is one of my wardrobe staples, the Trixie Camis from Celestial Studios. The pants are SD Wears highrwaisted pants and the jacket is from Nova. Coincidentally, the shoes are as well.
Casual leopard earrings from Dark Mouse and the lovely new style Doris from I Love Olive and the always elegant July skin from PXL Creations finish off the look.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: PXL Creations July R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: I Love Olive Doris R
- Jacket: Nova Leopard Chiffon Blouse
- Cami: Celestial Studios Trixie Cami
- Pants: SD WEars Mimo Black Pants
- Shoes: Nova Million Dollar Legs Black
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse Wild Animal Earrings R
- also NangoGunk FIX Skin Color Socks (worn to fix flesh melt issues whenever wearing flared pants)