If I were an artist, I would not dress all in black like the stereotype. I would wear bright colored prints so I could pretend that a little splatter was actually part of the print. I think this lovely loose and comfy casual dress from LeeZu would be perfect. It allows for total freedom of movement and would allow me to excuse a dab or two of paint – at least in a those colors – and seriously, since I somehow decided to start wearing paintbrushes in my hair, I am going to make some paint messes.
Yes, that is the Fine Arts hair from Bliensen & MaiTai that Gidge just shot the other day. It’s that cute that we both fell for it. The skin is Tuli’s new Eva. I love the oh-so-painterly eye shadow. The earrings are also from Bliensen & MaiTai – for the Accessory Fair.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: Tuli Eva 08b
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Bliensen & Maitai Fine Arts R
- Dress: LeeZu Catch Lily Dress/ beige
- Shoes: Lelutka Saffron Pumps
- Earrings: Bliensen & Maita From Broadway to Hollywood Earrings for the Accessory Fair R