Not really! That’s just the name of this lovely rose quartz and gold jewelry set from Ticky Tacky made for the Accessory Fair. With a name like that I knew I had to show it off – especially since it it really cute. How lucky, then, that it is such a great match with the Adam N Eve dress for the RFL Clothing Fair.
Here are some of the things I love about the Plaid Ruffle Dress from Adam N Eve for the Clothing Fair. First, the plaid. I love plaid. Second, it’s pink and beige, not pink and blue or purple. We don’t see enough tan and beige and I love that they went the smarter, more unique color route. Third: I love the curve of the prim skirt at the waist. It demonstrates really precision. That curve is much more flattering and fashion forward and I love seeing it. Four, I love that it’s a dusty rose pink and not a barbie pink (don’t shoot me, Gidge!) Fifth, I love that it gave me the opportunity to pull out the studded leggings from Izzie’s that I think are hot hot hot. Sixth, I love how good it looks with a nice little shrug – such as this one from TOSL.
With all the pink, I could not resist the Adam N Eve Portia skin with the Rose makeup. The sunset of eyeshadow and the rose lipstick is just what the Opium Smoker ordered. The hair is another of the Exile hairs that have been so beautifully re-released with new textures. This one is called Single Lady.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: Adam N Eve Portia Rose R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: Adam n Eve Portia rose R
- Hair: Exile Single Lady R
- Shrug: TOSL Eiru Stitch-Trim Heather
- Dress: Adam n Eve Plaid Ruffle Dress for RFL Clothing Fair R
- Leggings: Izzie’s Studded Leggings
- Shoes: Maitreya Soho Boots Happiness
- Jewelry: Ticky Tacky Momma Was an Opium Smoker Rose R for AF10