Continuing coverage of the Accessory Fair moves on to Magpie and the delightfully colorful Magpie. Magpie is a perfect name for a jewelry store – what with the well-earned reputation of the birds for their love of bright and shiny things collected to feather their nest. Any self-respecting magpie nest would be proud to have these lovely blue and purple gem flowers brightening its nest, that’s for certain.
I pulled out the delightful floral mini dress from Modern Gypsy’s spring collection from last year. The colors are as bright and lively as the jewelry and certain to attract the magpie eye. Mindful of the cool spring weather, I added the short cashmere cardigant from Luck Inc.
The shoes are from Aphrodite Outlander who has recentely changed her store name from Aphrodite’s Creations to Perse. They are a couple years old, but wear well and still look great.
Finishing touches are the delightfully cute and casual KMH hair and the fun Curio skin.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: Curio Sundust Breeze Cerulean
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: KMH Hair No 005 tinted
- Dress: Modern Gypsy Flora Mini
- Sweater: Luck Inc Cashmere Top Longsleeve R
- Shoes: Aphrodite Couture Vintish Shoes now known as Perse
- Jewelry: Magpie Blossom Cocktail Ring, Chained Blossoms Necklace and Tear Drop Earrings for Accessory Fair R
- Texture Overlays from Sterling Shine: