posted by Gidge Uriza
Our second computer is fritzed, so I couldn’t bring Silo along as my date for the Second Style Sim opening theme party which was replete with gorgeous couples in costumes of famous lovers.
But I needed to go, even just for a while. I was not only excited about the Sim opening but you know, I WORK FOR THEM, so it would’ve been really inappropriate to miss – but – WHAT TO FLIPPING WEAR?
Well, if you can’t go in theme……..at least go fabulous.
It just so happened that Donna Flora had new releases, and I love that store – so I quickly landed upon a cocktail dress that would do nicely, even for a girl NOT dressing in theme.
The Annica dress came in several colors but I chose black to mourn our second computer’s death. Plus – it’s elegant :).
The beautiful Alyson skin from Belleza in sunkissed tone was the perfect complement to this evening wear.
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Belleza – Alyson – Sunkissed – SK4
- Hair – Laqroki – Puma – Sunkissed
- Dress – Donna Flora – Annica – Black
- Shoes – Hays Uriza – Sayuri – Black
- Necklace – Digit Darkes – Gem Choker in Onyx
- nails – PXL Creations manicure red/black french
- Hose – Shop Toshy – Black Seam