I was going through my unread notecards last week and saw a request from a store to come take a look at their offerings. I was so delinquent that by the time I read the notecard the store had moved and changed its name to Atelier La Bubu. I have no idea where the name came from, but it’s a memorable one. That’s a good thing as you will want to check it out. There’s a nice selection of some very lovely clothes and at such a bargain. Everything is only 75L (or 50L for group members) even delightful ball gowns like this one called Bordeaux.
The prim skirt gets added interest and liveliness from an overlaying sheer prim skirt layer that floats and adds movement to the textures. It’s really a very well done gown as you can see in the picture.
I love the woven bodice on this dress – and the color is a delight. I am wearing the lovely Aleixandre Biedermann Candela hair with the color changing flower adornment.
The necklace and earrings are from Balderdash and the skin is the delightful new line from 5th & Oxford called Brooke. It’s such an elegant and romantic look.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: 5th & Oxford Brook Medium Rebel, Rebel R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Aleixandre Biedermann Candela
- Nails: Candy Nail Magic of Witch Red
- Gown: Atelier la Bubu Bordeux Gown
- Shoes” Stiletto Moody Bare Marilyn Patent Colors R
- Jewelry: Balderdash Camille Dragonscale