I hopped over to watch the Musashi-Do Fashion Show yesterday and wanting to be a good audience member, I dug in my closet a bit and slipped into a lovely bit of low arc clothing from Ingenue. The dress is Mama Loves Mambo and you know what, I do love the mambo. It’s a sexy shimmying song perfect for figure-hugging dresses like this one. The lovely sash down one side sways to the music and adds a lively touch to your dancing.
I went for some simple shoes from Periquita. The rounded toe and simplicity are appropriate to the time and style of this dress. Please note how beautifully Betty Doyle of Ingenue shades the dress, adding wrinkles and depth to the textures.
After I left the show, I added some glitz with the lovely jewelry from Donna Flora and the hair flower from Essentia.
The skin is the new release from Belleza – Alyson. Seriously now, does it get any better than this?
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: Belleza Alyson Pale 14 R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: Pixel Mode French Manicure
- Hair: Ingenue Torch Song Updo
- Dress: Ingenue Mama Loves Mambo
- Hair Flower: Essentia Blue Harmony Rose
- Shoes: Periquita Super Dolly
- Jewelry: Donna Flora Andrea Saffire Set